Travel Guide to the Philippines
Anyone planning a trip to the Philippines will notice that this country is incredibly big! This is why a guide to help you around is a massive lifesaver. With our guide, you will not only save a lot of time, but you will also make sure that don’t miss out on any spots. We have traveled the Philippines for 2 months, explored many different islands, and gathered all information about these locations to share with you in one guide. In our guide, you will find information about most of the Philippines, but not everything. This is due to that the Philippines is way too big to cover in just one guide. The islands we cover in our guide are Coron, Palawan, Cebu, Siquijor, Panglao, Bohol, and Siargao.
What to expect from our travel guide to the Philippines
Our Philippines hotspot guide gives you the best tips for the most popular places and lots of hidden gems in the Philippines. In this guide you will find 3 different travel routes. We won’t tell you how long you should travel or where you must go, because that’s very dependent on the person. We do give an example of what we think is best. You can find the most beautiful hotspots and all information per location, so you can choose which locations you want to see. We have highlighted our absolute favorites in this country. This includes:
- The most beautiful hotspots & hidden locations with all information
- General information about visa
- General information about the currency and ways to save money
- You can easily get €15 by buying our guide (which makes our guide already almost free)
- The best time when to be there
- Difficulty how to get there
- Transportation information, such as ferry, flight, and car information
- Entry fees
- Our favorite routes how to travel around the islands
- Hotels for every price category
- Excellent restaurants you have to check out
- LIMITED FREE preset with your purchase
- And more! In total you have 156 pages full of inspiration
Why should you buy this?
- It saves you a lot of time researching all the spots on your own
- You’ll be guaranteed to be eating at the best restaurants in the Philippines
- No need to find the best hotels, we got you covered!
- No unwanted surprises such as fees, because we explain all hotspots in detail and what to expect
- We give you the best tips on how to save money in the Philippines!
- We will love you for supporting us to keep giving you the best tips and inspiration!
What months are the best to visit The Philippines?
The best months to visit the Philippines is during the dry season. This lasts for the majority of the country from December to May. Do you want to have the best shot at the least rain?
How many days in the Philippines is enough?
The Philippines is an incredibly big country that takes a lot of time to explore as a whole. The ideal time to explore the Philippines would be 3-4 weeks, but we would highly encourage you to extend this to 2 months if you have the time.
Is the Philippines worth visiting in 2023?
Absolutely! Something we notice more and more is that the Philippines is getting more popular by the year. The country is in an incredible uplift with things like internet connection and infrastructure.
Is the Philippines safe?
A concern to many travelers is that the Philippines might not be such a safe country to travel to. This is for most of the Philippines not true. From our experience, we have never felt unsafe during our 2 months of travel.
Are you also traveling to Bali soon? Then definitely check out our Bali travel guide.