Travel Guide to Bali
Anyone who is going to travel to Bali for the first time will be in need for some kind of guide. This is due to the many hotspots found on Bali! Even though it’s a small island, there is just so much to see! That is why we have created this guide. Our travel to Bali hotspot guide includes 90 pages of the best tips around the island.
What to expect from our travel guide to Bali
In our Bali hotspot guide we give you the best tips for the Island Bali. We don’t tell you how long you should travel or where you should go, because that’s very dependent on the persons We show you the most beautiful spots and all information per location, so you can choose which locations you want to see. We have highlighted our absolute favorites on the island. This includes:
- The most beautiful hotspots & hidden locations with all information.
- Best time when to be there
- Difficulty how to get there
- Entry fees
- Our favorite route how to travel around Bali
- Our favorite and affordable taxi driver numbers
- Hotels for every price category
- Amazing restaurants you have to check out
- And more!
- 91 pages
Why should you buy this?
- It saves you a lot of time researching all the spots on your own
- You’ll be guaranteed to be eating at the best restaurants of Bali
- No need to find the best hotels, we got you covered!
- No unwanted surprises such as fees, because we explain all hotspots in detail what to expect
- You’ll have a list of the best and most fun drivers around the island for a good price! This saves you money!
- We will love you for supporting us to keep giving you the best tips and inspiration!
What months are the best to visit Bali?
The best months to visit Bali is during the dry season. This lasts from April to October. Do you want to have the best shot at the least rain? Then you should travel in the months July, August or September.
How many days in Bali is enough?
It is very dependent on what you want to do in Bali, but you would at least need 10 days to travel through Bali.
Is Bali worth visiting in 2022?
Absolutely! What might scare off some travelers is that Bali might be too crowded due to its very high popularity amongst travelers all over the world. But we can assure you that there are enough places to escape the crowds in Bali.